Why would you play Drinking Board Games?
It used to be fun to go to the bar and play trivia, but then we got older, more responsible and tired which is why we play Drinking Board Games at home now. But, what are the best drinking board games? And, yes we are old but it is still fun and there is no need to worry about a designated driver or getting a DWI either. Double bonus: now you only look like a fool in front of your friends instead of the entire bar and the drinks are cheaper.
Am I really old enough to play Drinking Board Games at Home?
I know that you are one of those people who has a 29th birthday annually and you know that, but. let’s be honest, you are sitting at home researching what to do on a Saturday night. So yes. You are that old. Embrace it. And honestly, the best drinking board games sound like a fun way to spend an evening. Enjoyable even. Something you might even want to do on a regular basis. And you can play them at home which is even better because, unless you drink beer, no bar gets your drink correct anyway. But be responsible. Do not drink so much that you get alcohol poisoning. If anyone drinks too much either call a cab or make them stay at your house. And don’t be afraid to call the police or the ambulance if it becomes necessary.
What are the Best Drinking Board Games?
• Priced at $39.99 and rated 4.8 stars out of 5 stars.
• Combines “old-school” + “new-school” drinking games & adult games featuring Beer Pong, Flip Cup, Kings card game & all the best party games for adults;
• Described as the “Ultimate Adult Drinking Board Game!;”
• Known by college students (who are most likely not old enough to drink legally) as the “BEST DRINKING GAME EVER!” Who can argue with college students? (answer: everyone);
• Doesn’t require a beer pong table to play; and
• Comes with beer pong balls (ping pong balls); spin the bottle, a deck of cards, dice, six pack game pieces and mini beer bottles. It’s like the “Game of Life” except instead of filling your car with kids you fill up your six-pack with beer bottles.
- Price is $16.00 and is rated 3.8 stars out of 5 stars;
- #1 Best Seller on amazon.com;
- 250 prompt cards to decide who in the group is MOST LIKELY TO…;
- This game can get serious – Anticipate calling out your friends and being called out as well;
- Examples include:
- Call dibs on people at parties;
- Use Daddy’s credit card;
- Shame people for going to bed;
- Watch “Planet Earth” for five hours; and
- Trash Talk at the Special Olympics.
- The warning on this game says “this game is not for everyone. It was created by two brothers in their early 20s who have no problem shamelessly calling out their friends and being called out in return.”
• The warning on this game says “this game is not for everyone. It was created by two brothers in their early 20s who have no problem shamelessly calling out their friends and being called out in return.”
DISASTERPIECE – The Adult Party Drawing Game That’s Way Out of Line
• Priced at $19.99 and rated 4.9 stars out of 5 stars.
•The adult party drawing game for those who have no shame; A person chooses a card and tries to draw the innocent word in 60 seconds; HELP I CAN’T MAKE THIS BREAK GO AWAY!!
• A person chooses a card and tries to draw the innocent word in 60 seconds. Some of the words are crude, but some are seemingly innocent. Don’t be fooled because “Twinkie” or “baby cucumber” don’t look innocent when drawn by someone who is intoxicated;
• Includes 400 game-tested cards; and
• Designed for ages 17 and up.
• Costs $15.00 and has a rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars;
• Transform any turn-based game into a drinking game;
• Add your own ridiculous made up rules that you and your friends must follow or they must DRINK if they fail;
• Add or remove cards at will; and
• It’s Vegan-Friendly and Low Carb!
Brew-Opoly Monopoly Game by Late For The Sky
• $18.98 and rated 4.3 out of 5 stars;
• For 2-6 players;
• A Monopoly Style game;
• Designed for players age 21 and over;
• You travel the “board” purchasing Brewpubs and Microwbreweries for your Monopolies, but beware because you may have to kiss your neighbor or sing “99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall.”
Never Have I Ever– The Classic Drinking Game for Adults
• $24.99 and rated 4.2 stars out of 5;
• 358 Never Have I Ever Questions and 82 Truth or Dare Type Activities;
• Get to know your friends and families on a new, and potentially more personal, level;
• Includes cards, board, die, rules, 8 pawns, and shrink-wrapped in a custom box.
• $9.99 and rated 4.2 stars out of 5 stars;
• Must have the original game to really play this game;
• Comes with 97 Cards (77 Blue Play Cards and 20 Red Rule Cards);
• Also, includes 15 Additional Cards (10 Blank Play Cards and 5 Blank Rule Cards).
Drinking Game Glass Roulette – Drinking Game Set (2 Balls and 16 Glasses) Casino Style Drinking Game
• Costs $11.75 and has a 4.1-star rating out of 5 stars;
• 12-inch diameter;
• Includes spinning roulette wheel, two balls, and 16 numbered shot glasses; but
• Beware, no matter what number the balls lands on, everyone wins in this game.
Drinking Board Game Accessories
While these are not necessary, they may be fun and may allow you to make what may not be meant to be a drinking game into one. Or they may just be novelty gifts that make you smile.
• Rated 4.8 stars out of 5 at a price of $5.99; and
• Novelty Dice.
• 4.4 stars out of 5 stars for a price of $8.95;
• Made from durable acrylic;
• Comes apart for easy cleaning; and
• Shots are up to 2.75 ounces per person.
o Note: You should know this person well before using this with them.
Ziaxa(TM) 6PC Different Funny Adult Games Glow In The Dark Dice Couple Housework Decider Party Drinking Toys
• Available for $17.99 + S&H;
• Made of acrylic;
• Size of 25mmx25mm;
• Weight: 84g;
• Includes 2 (White) Housework Dice, 2 (Red) Drinking Dice, and 2 (Glow in the Dark) Sexy Dice.
• $6.41 and rated 4.1 stars out of 5;
• An adult version of Spin the Bottle except you are playing with shots and kissing isn’t involved unless you chose to do so.
If you, like I, am a lover of Harry Potter then these shot glasses are for you. They come with different sayings on them and all are priced at $8.96 and they hold a full two-ounce shot
• “Mischief Managed”
Drinking Board Games
Are surprisingly fun and you don’t have to sit in a dingy bar with creepy people to play them. I guess this means that you are growing up.
Related: If you liked these games, you may also be interested in playing Cards Against Humanity.